What is PHP Agency and Future of PHP | Net Worth | Benefits |CEO

php agency ceo,patrick bet david net worth, patrick bet david wife
What is PHP Agency and Future of PHP | Net Worth | Benefits |CEO

What is PHP Agency and Future of PHP | Net Worth | Benefits |CEO

Co-founder PHP agency' you may recognize me from a video that went viral on the Facebook title the life of an entrepreneur 90 seconds we received roughly 22 million views in 30 days or maybe some of the interviews I've done of several successful entrepreneurs but today.
                     I'm going to be addressing one question that I get asked quite often is Patrick how did you make your money and what industry are you in so just think about it today as if me being an attorney and I'm going to make a case you have three different things why you ought to consider entrepreneurship why the financial industry and why PHP agency' that'll be the main purpose of this video before getting into any specifics.
                     I want to sharing  Passion story on how I got involved in the financial industry and becoming an entrepreneur so I was born and raised in Iran I lived in a Christian family living in Iran for 10 years we escaped on June 15 1980 now we went to Germany at a refugee camp for a couple years and it from there we came to the state I lived in Glendale California went to high school in Glendale California right after high school I joined the army I was in the US Army for a few years at the hunter first Airborne Division Air Assault had a great time in the military got out of the military I wanted to be a bodybuilder that was my dream.
                 I wanted to be the Middle East some version of Arnold Schwarzenegger so I started working at Bally Total Fitness and at Bally's I learned very quickly that the people who make the most money in America are not necessarily the ones that have you know college degrees or master's degrees it's the people that are generally involved in sales and here's how I figure this out while working at Bally's a lot of people would come and want to buy memberships and I knew I was going to be in sales and everybody kept telling me you want to consider entrepreneurship but I didn't know which industry so I would ask so what do you do yourself before selling them the membership I'm an engineer how about yourself I'm this I'm that not would ask him what do you like about becoming an engineer what did it take to become an engineer.
             I went to school for eight years what is the cost for eight years roughly $200,000 what is an engineer make after 10 years one hundred and twenty thousand dollars what are the benefits what are the downfall I would ask how about yourself real estate how long you been in real estate 10 years what do you like about real story you can make a lot of currency what do you not boring about real estate for every 10 years in real estate you have a divorce for every 90 days in real estate you lose a month your life stress is very high you know on Sundays.
                where everybody wants to have enjoyed with the son and daiugter we show homes on Sundays etc etc want to be single you may want to consider if not it may be a rough industry and your personal life how about you so I started asking everybody and eventually I met a gentleman who introduced me to somebody in Newport Beach who owned his own yacht company I don't never forget when I went to this meeting we're in Newport Beach about ballclub beautiful place we're on his yacht and finally after everybody was talking to him he was alone for a split second I went right to him and I said look I am looking for one industry that I can get involved in were 5 10 15 20 years from now I can make the type of money.
     I want to make but I also want to have a life what industry do you recommend and it was it was one of those days I will forget for the tesk of my life because I was purely on him I knew I wasn't afraid of working hard but I wanted to know does that industry exist and he said look very simple question and I'm going to give you a very simple answer what would you say are the busiest days of the week and he went through instead of answering he gave me this whole explanation what are the busiest days of the week I said it's  the start of the week or the end of the week he said what's the one place most people would like to be on Friday morning and I said probably home with the family relaxed and he says not necessarily said the wealthy people in America want to be at the country club golfing and look I come from the Middle East.
                 I said when's the last time you saw the Middle East from golf and obviously I was kidding with them but he said look it doesn't matter 20 to 30 percent of people who golf on Friday morning are in the insurance and the financial industry I said why is that he says because they get involved in this industry for 5 10 15 20 years eventually every time the client pays for the insurance policy their investments their mutual fund whatever it is it accumulates and they start making 5 10 15 20 30 40 50 some even $100,000 per month based on their book of business and they're able to go out and enjoy a game of golf I said but why the financial industry I don't really understand he says well let me explain in a complete different way to you says do you like sports I said yes I do like it completely.

No comments